Monday, June 27, 2005

What I did on the weekend.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

What I remember of Saturday night was awesome. I must of met every one of my readers in town, some that I didn't know about and some that bought me drinks. Andrea called me a celebrity and I kinda felt like it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

For real it was like half the height of the bar, there's no way the bartenders saw it. I assume it had to get a friend to buy the drinks, I wish I was paying more attention because I'm spending way too much time wondering about it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it?

...

Anonymous said...

Exactly. Midgets be's peeps too, y'know. Funny how you use 'her' in the strip, but 'it' in the commentary.

Ive said...

oh wow, i'm very sorry if i did.
i don't remember doing it but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.
now i feel awful..

Ive said...

i feel awful about any slapping.
though now you have me thinking about ass-slapping a midget, it's something i'd do just to tell people i've done it.
like that time i ate a kit-kat in the shower.

Ive said...

Aw crap now I'm reeeally reeally sorry. That's not so much crazy as it is just plain rude.
I guess I have to leave town now.