Saturday, July 23, 2005

I cannot explain this whole situation without getting angry and stressed.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's what I was doing instead.
(the pixelated bit will become a gravedigger comic)

I've been thinking about this for a while and I honestly suspect I might have ADD. At this meeting I got given a pen and paper then the lady put a video on and not only did I completely miss being told we were answering questions but I just assumed it was acceptable for me to just draw the whole time. Similar things happened like 5 times a day when I was in high school.
I'm going to look into it some more.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may have a natural disposition of "The Doodles". Ha. The sketches are Ace though.

Anthony Woodward said...

I can relate to your fear. After reading an Oliver Sax book I started thinking I had a mild form of touretts syndrome, hah!
;0

Anonymous said...

Was that george micheal that asked you what you wrote?

Ive said...

Actually he looked/spoke EXACTLY like Quan from Regurgitator but with a dickduster moustache.