Wednesday, December 15, 2004

about the second year...



I get asked about the second year of the Non-Stop Sketchbook about once a week now. I have to admit it used to give me a bit of a high, them not only wanting to buy my stuff but wanting to read my most self-indulgent stuff.

But now when someone asks about it I feel guilty for waiting so long, partly because of cheapness but mostly out of laziness. I also get scared that nothing could be worth that long a wait. Do you realize I finished the actual drawing of it in March ? That's insane !

I don't know how much a promise from me means anymore, but I promise to try and have it out by April.

Sorry again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you still giving a free copy to anyone that was in it ?

Ive said...

Well, it seems like the decent thing to do. Anyone I know that I put in there and anyone that guest drew a picture should get one with only one exception.
I'm sure he wouldn't want one anyway.