Sunday, December 05, 2004

Being a disgrace.

I had a great friday night up in Melbourne. I was there to see my friend Belindas' exhibition and to wish her a happy birthday. Getting drunk with these particular friends again made me feel like I had time-travelled back to when we were in high school and none of us had beards.
I woke up the next morning at Mijos' place feeling okay but maybe still a little wasted. I walked from there to catch the tram stopping only once at the park to catch my breath.

Once on the tram I did what has to be the most awful, horrible, horrible thing I've ever done. It most definitely wasn't on purpose.



If you ever see vomit on public transport and wonder "What kind of filthy human would do that ?" The answer is me.

Sorry.
If it makes anyone feel better I also got some on my favourite shirt.

No comments: