Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Ive at the Big Day Out 2005.

This isn't every band I saw yesterday, just a select few.
I didn't include Le Tigre or Regurgitator. I liked them but I had nothing to say about them.

The lead singer is wild and hilarious.

I think I might've missed "Run" as well.

Someone please buy me a theremin.

When he sung the chorus to "Don't mug yourself" I thought "hey..yeah !"

I'm having serious trouble believing I actually saw the Beasties. It was pretty cool seeing Money Mark on the same stage as Mix Master Mike. And I wasn't expecting them to play Gratitude or any of their instrumenty songs for that matter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

check this out
http://halley.lunarpages.com/~djbc002/beastles/

Ive said...

Oh yeah I've had that for a while. I love Tripper Trouble. I reckon I've listened to this more than 5 boroughs.