Sunday, October 23, 2005

I'm pretty much freaking out

So I guess I'm going to have to move in with my folks until I find a place. I got no problem with my parents but they live in Lara and that is crazy ! I'll be so bored that i'll either do more comics than ever before or i'll completely lose my mind.

It's pretty crazy that my other option is Perth. Pretty much every Australian cartoonist seems to be there. Can someone move to a place they've never been to ?
I know the idea is crazy but that's exactly what excites me about it. And I can always come back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD MOVE TO PERTH!!!! AND THEN YOU AND GRUG CAN CONVINCE EACH OTHER TO MOVE OVER TO THIS CONTINENT!!!

Suzanne said...

Why not move to Perth?

I picked up and moved across the country to a place I'd never been to, with no guarantee of housing. It was awesome.