Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Let's ART

Today I helped put up Base Line an exhibition by
Jac of enthuzed.net

The show is pretty fucking awesome as you can imagine by looking at the flyer here.

You should all go to the artist reception this Saturday 8th 5pm-8pm.

I promise you'll be impressed.
It's the first of three shows in a row where I get to call myself the curator (because I am the one that sent out the emails) and it'll be the first function dealy in a long time where I am not just there for the drinks.

3 comments:

Anthony Woodward said...

Am I the third in line? or is that after your evil riegn of terror has finished

Anonymous said...

thanks heaps for all your help iiiiive!!! and damn those sticker sheets. hopefully have some more stickers for you by saturday.

Ive said...

aw
It is now only two and you are indeed the second.
jac
no problem !
I just hope I don't die from the bird flu before saturday.