Thursday, September 01, 2005

Pack my bags cuz I'm outta here...

I'm pretty busy and ANGRY and don't want to have to be thinking about updating so here's three to close out the week.

McChicken

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You know me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh, I love it.

Why I am ANGRY :

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I've been thinking of doing something drastic like move to Melbourne or another country or some such. Man, if I was going to SPX this year I would try to not come back for as long as I could.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why in the world would they make you go pick THAT up?

Don't you have a mail box?

Anonymous said...

Why are they telling you to vacate?

:(

Ive said...

Oh I have a letterbox now but they sent the letter registered mail. I guess so they would trick me into thinking I had comics to pick up.

The official reason they give for kicking me out is "The premises are to be sold or offered for sale" I have to be out by the 2nd November.

When I find a place you are all invited to a milkshake party.

Anonymous said...

Saw your window today in Flinders St! Enjoyed it!! What are you going to do next?

Naomi