Tuesday, September 27, 2005

S to the P to the X

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh I am not gonna go making links for all those names but you can find most of them at
The Daily Grind Page.

Man, I could write about that call for hours. HUGE thanks to Sara for keeping it a secret, it just wouldn't have been the same if the others were expecting it. It was so wonderful and beautiful to speak to so many of my friends and heroes for the first time.
It upsets me that I did not speak to Dalton, Tyler, Jason and Xander even though they were also there.

Xander took this photo of Phil, Sara and Tom and Phil is totally wearing two of my badges. This excites me because I feel like I am right there with them nestled up against Phil's bosom.

You know what else I love ?
You guys had so much fun with each other that you barely mention Jeffrey Brown and Harvey Pecker were there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*snort* Harvey Pekar.

It was thoroughly awesome talking to you too, Ive, although I think there were better people to cry over than me.